On Facebook, you can target your audience using powerful criteria such as location, age, income level, interests, marital status, and more. Facebook advertising can drive a remarkable increase in sales for all types of businesses.
So, how can you use Facebook to promote your Dubai, Abu Dhabi or UAE brand?
Here are five key steps to keep in mind:
1. Create a Unique Facebook Page First of all, creating a Facebook page specific to your brand, product or service. A category for your page should be chosen to match your business type to help people find your page easily.
Don't forget to fill all your business information and upload an attractive profile and a cover pictures related to your business. After sorting all these details, make sure you write a unique text describing what you do and don't forget to mention your unique selling proposition.
Choose an appropriate call to action button to complete this first and basic step, such as: Contact Us, Use App, Play Game, Shop Now, Sign Up etc.
1. Know Your Business Objectives You have to know what is your main goal before launching ads on Facebook.
Below is a list of possible goals you might be exploring right now, make sure you pick the right one based on your overall business objectives:
- Building an engaging brand that interacts with people
- Increasing awareness by reaching a maximum of users
- Generating leads & sales to help increase your top line
There is no right or wrong answer. It all depends on what you want to achieve.
2. Choose an Objective for Your Ad Campaign The three most common ad objectives on Facebook are:
- Increasing your page followers
- Promoting posts to increase engagement including more likes, clicks, comments and shares
- Driving traffic to your website
- Collecting leads on Facebook
- Generating sales and conversions
If you are unsure, we recommend you launch an always-on Page Likes campaign that increases your followers and tactical traffic and post engagement campaigns to increase engagement and direct response.
3. Target the Right Audience As mentioned earlier, you can target your ads using several variables including age, location, language, interest and many others.
You can also create your own audience by uploading a list of emails and phone numbers and then expand it into a lookalike audience where Facebook tries to find new users based on the uploaded data.
Make sure you test multiple audiences and remember that with a narrow targeting you increase the relevancy but also the higher your cost per click (CPC). So, make sure to balance audience size and bids.
4. Create Your Ad
This is the easy and fun part!
It includes choosing your images, headline, body text, as well as placement of the actual ad. Multiple type of ads exists such as Image Ads, Carousel Ads (Multiple images), Video Ads, Slideshow Ads...etc
We know for a fact that Carousel generate more engagement that single images.
Videos are also more popular than slideshows.
Make sure to write strong headlines and don't forget to mention your USP in the body of the ad.
Images and Videos should not include too much text (always less than 20% of the viewable area) otherwise your ad will have a low reach or none at all.
5. Monitor and Refine
Several metrics allow you to measure your ad's performance. Make sure you monitor the below key metrics on a constant basis:
- Reach: The number of people who saw your ad
- Impressions: The number of times your ad has been seen
- Clicks: The number of clicks on your ad
- Link clicks: The number of clicks on a link in your ad text / button
- Engagement metrics: The number of likes, reactions, comments, shares, video views...etc
- Conversions: The number of sales / leads generated by your ad
Always monitor your costs and CPCs.
In the end, acknowledge that when you are creating a strategy for your Facebook Ads, make sure your goals are S.M.A.R.T:
Creating S.M.A.R.T. goals for your Facebook Ads will help you achieve a better return on investment and get the most out of your budget.
If you need professional support in creating your Facebook ads to promote your Dubai or UAE business, please do not hesitate to contact Clouds Media, we would be glad to help.